Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lovable Little Monsters

For those of you who don't know, I do product reviews on www.momscharlotte.com. Here's a post of the latest product my kids and I reviewed!


Some cuddly little monsters entered our house this past week  … and my kids just can't get enough of them.

The Alphabeasts, plush, educational animals, were designed by two dads to help kids learn their ABC's. Each one depicts one of the 26 letters on it - the front has the upper case and the back the lower. 



My kids each got one with "their" letter on it (the first letter of their name) and they were simply ecstatic about them. Actually, we got them on Sunday and since they've each carried them around to the car, to the dinner table and even to bed with them. Wherever my kids have gone, so has their new little letter friend! 

Though I've closed the door on any more stuffed animals in our house, the Alphabeasts reinforce letters and also have fun names to go with them. I can hardly compare this to your everyday teddy bear. Each one comes with a card that explains their name and their characteristics/physical attributes. They are very well made; great fabrics, solid stitching and also washable. I love the size (15") but hope that sometime in the future they come out with baby beasts so that we can get a whole set of them! These are super for teaching letters to your little ones and adding some imaginative play along with it.

Find out more about these cuddly creatures by visiting www.thealphabeasts.com.




Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/06/09/2363358/lovable-little-letter-monsters.html#ixzz1Op1XFCbm











(as seen on http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/06/09/2363358/lovable-little-letter-monsters.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment