Monday, May 23, 2011

Totally Tuned In

If you're familiar with the product reviews I do on www.momscharlotte.com, you already know that I'm a fan of the Kidz Bop CD's. My husband, on one hand, will straight up turn on 95.1 or other related stations with the kids in the car. I'm not opposed to this, but kids will only be kids for so long ... why not let them do the kid things?

Kidz Bop CD's are great because they're a win-win; you get to sing along with tunes that you like and your kids get a more "friendly" version of them.

So this past weekend I was sent a copy of their new Monster Ballads CD. One look at the playlist and I was sold. Seriously; who wouldn't want to rock out to Every Rose Has Its Thorn, The Flame or the famed Don't Know What You Got Till Its Gone?! It was a true walk down memory lane. Before popping it in, I had to warn my kids that they wouldn't know any of the tunes - they needed to give them a chance. But after playing the CD twice, they were also sold!

Now: I've got a free copy I want to send to one of you. If you want to enter, here's what to do:

1. Comment here with the name of your favorite monster ballad.  

OR

2. Go to our facebook page (www.facebook.com/littleonesmag) and post a comment on our wall - simply name your favorite monster ballad there.

Want a list to choose from? 


Don't leave me hanging here; I know I'm not the only one who loved lots of these songs!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fave monster ballad: More Than Words - Extreme!!! I grew up in Pakistan and music was hard to come by till we had visitors from the US bringing us "mixed tapes" recorded from US radio - used to love the ads that came along.

    ReplyDelete